[Taocow PBEM] Next Turn

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 19:55:47 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/20/2004 3:26:25 AM Central Standard Time,
mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:
> I hope I posted already.  I think I did anyway.  I have changed me Email
> program and am still learning all the little tricks.  Let me know if I need
> to post my Turn

Got the post from Derek and you, and Rod's player just posted, so that
leaves Bongo, Osiris and Alex.
Funny you should mention that... I'm going to be out of town from tomorrow
until Wednesday night, so I would like to request a 'GM override' here if
possible.

Off-hand, I can't remember Bongo would have any easily concealable weapons on
him (I want to remember he loaded up on CS-old style pistols from the cargo
hauler's stash, but can't check my notes to confirm this at the moment).  If he
has even so much as a vibro-knife, then he'll probably conceal one.

See y'all Wednesday night!
Eric/Bongo