[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Derek McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 21:52:13 PST 2004

[Arden]
He discreetly raises an eyebrow, then, in a garbled accent, says, "Yes,
massster. I vill follo' ordahs." Turning towards the rest of the group, he
smiles slightly and speaks a bit louder in his normal voice. "Let me show
you back to the rooms so we can all get some much needed rest. Follow me."
With that, he stands gracefully, and nods towards the door briefly, before
walking down the hall.
[/Arden]