[Taocow PBEM] Chapter II - Of War and Prophecy

Eric Tan erictanis1979 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 19:06:08 PST 2004

just a quick question - how many bunks to a cabin?
Osiris will prob bunk with either bongo or kyle, depends which of these 2 fine gentlemen will be happy to put up with him =P

Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004, Paul Groeneveld wrote:

> --- Derek McCullough wrote:
>
>> [Arden]
>> He discreetly raises an eyebrow, then, in a garbled
>> accent, says, "Yes,
>> massster. I vill follo' ordahs." Turning towards the
>> rest of the group, he
>> smiles slightly and speaks a bit louder in his
>> normal voice. "Let me show
>> you back to the rooms so we can all get some much
>> needed rest. Follow me."
>> With that, he stands gracefully, and nods towards
>> the door briefly, before
>> walking down the hall.
>> [/Arden]
>
> [Rod Black]
> Rod looks quizically at Arden for his odd behavior,
> but gets up to follow when he leaves. when Rod gets
> back to his cabin, he will take a look through the
> camera to see what photos are there.
> [/Rod Black]

OOC: The only fixed arrangements are Alex and Lady Frost together. Arden
already has a cabin.

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/