[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Wed Oct 6 07:28:06 PDT 2004

> [Arden]
> Not quite feeling the same with his borrowed rifle, he heads back to his
> quarters to gather a few pieces of his personal armament (Not limited to his
> lucky .30-06 and his own energy rifle), as well as his armor.
> [/Arden]

[GM]
Flying down through the passages he had just been shown a few short hours
before, Arden grabs his belongings and then runs back up to the deck.
[/GM]

> [Arden]
> Following the 'crash course' of the VTOL, he starts looking around for a way
> down to the surface to assist and guard the survivors. If there is no easy
> way, he grabs a hold of the nearest crewman and asks, "What can I do to
> help?"
> [/Arden]

[GM]
One of the crew, a short fellow with enormous arms says quickly "Can you
climb?"

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/