[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 13:29:03 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/5/04 2:46:06 PM, mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:

> For Alex, Rod, Osiris, Bongo and Lady Frost, it is a different story.
> Their
> stomachs turn as the VTOL violently lunges towards the ocean, turbines
> screaming in their death throes.  Suddenly that horrible sound is replaced
> by the crash of the sea and horrible metallic groans.  A final shudder
> passes through the VTOL, and then seawater rushes in, pushing everyone
> against the wall.  Lady Frost stands her ground, and keeps her hands on the
> remains of Lord K'zul, while Rod's frozen feet keep him planted on the
> ground.

[Bongo]

The dog boy coughs and sputters as he gets a second unwelcome mouthful of sea
water.   "I think that's our cue to get out of here people -- Osiris, see if
you can cut Rod out of there!   Frost, can you whip up a chunk of ice large
enough for us to get onto?"

He holsters his pistol and helps anyone he can in getting out of the VTOL
before getting himself out.

[/Bongo]