[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - WhereAre We?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Thu Oct 7 15:42:08 PDT 2004

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> The man mumbles something, and points towards a boom being flung out.
> Hanging off of it is a stout looking rope.  "If you can climb and
> swim, then get down there and help look for survivors.  That VTOL
> makes one shitty boat."

Once she hits the water, Alex will swim for the nearest land. Luckily
she actually has the swimming skill. Roll of 29 out of 59 percent, even
with minuses for gear, she shoudl eb able to make it easily. Her helmet
is down and her life support systems are on.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com