[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Fri Oct 8 17:25:34 PDT 2004

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> As Alex swims towards the ship, she sees Kyle's SAMAS flying far
> above, and a figure dangling from
> the rope.  A fierce wave comes up and for a moment she is submerged.
> When she resurfaces, she sees that the person on the rope has been
> swept off and is in the water.

Alex realizes that while she wants to try and save everyone else, she
needs to look after herself and keeps swimming for the ship. Maybe if
she was a bit better swimmer, she might see if she can rescue them. Is
the crew lowering anything like a rescue boat into the water?
Just as she is about to give up hope, she does have an idea. While
swimming, she uses Telepathy to sense the presense of the person in the
water if she can. Then she will attempt to swim to the location and
radio to Kyle, "The person is right over here"

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com