[Taocow PBEM] OOC - Dice Rolls

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Sat Oct 9 09:08:39 PDT 2004

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Derek McCullough wrote:

> To be perfectly honest, I'd rather let our fearless dicta...I mean leader
> roll for me. I don't really have any dice anymore:( and I lack the time to
> really use the dieceroller to any great extent. I do manage to post all
> the time, but that's because I'm always on the computer at work AND
> home.:)

Not a problem at all.  I'll admit the dice servers are a bit of a pain in
the a**.  I started writing one of my own, but didn't get too far.  I need
to learn PHP, so maybe this is my golden opportunity.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Palladium Rifts PBEM: