[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - WhereAre We?

Derek McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:39:42 PDT 2004

[Arden]
Still muttering curses, they become a bit louder with the absence of the
storm. He looks over to Alex and smiles. In a really bad western drawl, he
says, "Well, little lady, looks like ya came ta rescue me. Any plans on how
ta get outta here, missy?" He coughs a moment, and in a semi-regular, yet
heavily accented elven voice, says, "Sorry about that. My mind wanders from
time to time. Let's see what we can do to rejoin the rest of the people."
[/Arden]