[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - WhereAre We?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Wed Oct 13 18:11:33 PDT 2004

Derek McCullough wrote:

>[Arden]
>Still muttering curses, they become a bit louder with the absence of the
>storm. He looks over to Alex and smiles. In a really bad western drawl, he
>says, "Well, little lady, looks like ya came ta rescue me. Any plans on how
>ta get outta here, missy?" He coughs a moment, and in a semi-regular, yet
>heavily accented elven voice, says, "Sorry about that. My mind wanders from
>time to time. Let's see what we can do to rejoin the rest of the people."
>[/Arden]

[Alex]
Alex replies, "I am just tired, I am a pretty decent swimmer but I am
not that great a swimmer." She is shaking just a bit from stress and the
passing adreneline. She looks at teh pointy ears of the Elf, and in a
ghost of humor, "The Horror, the Horror, good little girl from Lone Star
and I rescue a pointy eared elf", witha weak smile. It might be a stress
relief as well.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com