[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror ofthe Past- ChapterI - WhereAreWe?

Derek McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 22:01:15 PDT 2004

[Arden]
With a brief nod, he grins. "This is a very true statement. And, I
understand what its like to be chased by a monster." He sighs a deep sigh,
showing a brief moment of pain, then a mask slides in to place. "But, that
is behind me. Let us join in conversation with the rest of your friends. I'd
like to meet them. As you said, I elves like most humans. If they are like
you, I'll like them, as well." He smiles again.
[/Arden]