[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sun Oct 17 16:31:15 PDT 2004

Derek McCullough wrote:

>[Arden]
>With a brief nod, he grins. "This is a very true statement. And, I
>understand what its like to be chased by a monster." He sighs a deep sigh,
>showing a brief moment of pain, then a mask slides in to place. "But, that
>is behind me. Let us join in conversation with the rest of your friends. I'd
>like to meet them. As you said, I elves like most humans. If they are like
>you, I'll like them, as well." He smiles again.
>[/Arden]

[Alex]
Alex replies, "I think it might be nice to ask one of our rescuers where
are we." She walks up to one of the ship's crew and asks, "Thank you for
rescuing us, do you know where 'here' is?"

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com