[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Oct 18 12:49:40 PDT 2004

OOC: Splitting this up into two posts due to length.  Hopefully should
have the new website up soon as well.

> [Kyle]
> Once everyone is safe and on the ship Kyle will do a quick search to
> make sure no one good or bad is left in the water the he will rejoin
> his companions.
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
There is no more signs of anything hostile in the water so Kyle can
safely return to the crippled VTOL.

As the lifeboat rows towards Arden and Alex, the floating VTOL edges
from the other direction.  In short order, Alex and Arden are beside
the VTOL.