[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Tue Oct 19 07:22:43 PDT 2004

> [Bongo]
> "Hey, just about anything short of a Sploogie slave barge would be an
> improvement over the place we just left..." Bongo quips as he grabs hold
> of the ladder and hauls himself up.
>
> Once he gets up on deck, he looks around for the tattooed man (or anyone
> else who's standing around) and tips his hat to everyone.  "Thanks a
> million for your help.  It was looking pretty bleak for us until y'all
> showed up." He glances back at the VTOL on its impromptu ice floe.  "Any
> chance of that being hauled aboard and salvaged?  I'd hate to see it
> reduced to scrap on our account..."
> [/Bongo]

[GM]
The tattooed man only shrugs, but the pilot seems to have plenty to say.
"Salvageable?  Salvageable!  By the balls of Zeus, I never thought of that!
Why thanks!  Nearly killing my silly ass for you and that tattooed, dreaming
maniac was all worth it!  Thanks for the suggestion!"  She turns and stomps
off.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/