[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 10:19:31 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/19/04 9:37:41 AM, mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:

> [GM]
> The tattooed man only shrugs, but the pilot seems to have plenty to say.
> "Salvageable?  Salvageable!  By the balls of Zeus, I never thought of that!
> Why thanks!  Nearly killing my silly ass for you and that tattooed, dreaming
> maniac was all worth it!  Thanks for the suggestion!"  She turns and stomps
> off.
> [/GM]

[Bongo]

Bongo shakes his head as the pilot storms off and looks back at the tattooed
man.   "Let me guess... she and the VTOL go way back?"   He glances down at
the VTOL floating below.   "I'm no mechanic, mac, but I'll definitely help out
in any effort to recover it.   Right now I can certainly relate to anyone who
just lost something precious."

[/Bongo]