[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 02:44:08 PDT 2004

> [GM]
> One of the men in the lifeboat gives Alex and Arden
> a funny look.  "Ye
> is in the Sea o' Ireland, ma'am and sir, about ten
> miles of the coast,
> though wouldna know it from the mists."

[RodBlack]
rod mumbles something about visiting his inn over in
england if he gets the chance
[/Rod Black]

> Another man, short stocky fwllow who, when he turns
> towards Arden and
> Alex, is clearly a dwarf, replies.  "MacIsaac, ye's
> a silly fuidir, or
> as we call it, nkronzibur.  These folks just came
> through a rift, and
> where won't cut it any more than tea cuts butter.
> Well m'lady, the
> date in the post-apocalyptic (and if you don't know
> what that, it'll be a
> long conversation) is July 19, 80."
> [/GM]

<KACHUNK>

[Rod Black]
Rod stops still completly for a moment, then mumbles
something about scrathing that last idea as he isnt
even here yet. then complains bitterly about the
unreliability of  rift travel
[/Rod Black]

> As Kyle finishes up his observations, the VTOL and
> the lifeboat finally
> nudge up to the ship.  Ladders are thrown down.  The
> tattooed man turns to
> Lady Frost.  "The skipper will want to talk to
> *you*.  The others may came
> as they choose."  With that he leaps up and catches
> the ladder, climbing
> with the agility of a spider on its web.
> [/GM]

[Rod Black]
Rod casts a glance at the VTOL and says" you aren't by
chance thinking of abandoning that are you?"
[/Rod Black]

=====
Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com