[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 13:37:45 PDT 2004

BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 10/20/04 4:57:01 AM, delthin_x at yahoo.com writes:

[Bongo]

"Probably not a good idea," Bongo nods in agreement.  "Although if we could help get it aboard and help get it functional again, it might be a good way of saying thanks.  And if this is truly a Lazlo ship, it might also help persuade 'em to let us hitch a ride back to..."

Bongo pauses a moment, as if he's just been blindsided by a thought.  Looking at Rod with an increduous look he asks, "Wait a minute... did he say this was EIGHTY P.A.?????"

He stares off into the mists for a moment or two before an awkward grin spreads across his muzzle.  Looking down at Rod he says, "Well, I guess the past may be the best place to hide from the Coalition... after all, they can't hunt you down BEFORE you've become an outlaw... or in my case, even before you're born..."

[/Bongo]

[Lady Frost]

"80 PA huh?   I should pop through more of those things, maybe I'll get home."

"Meanwhile I guess I should go see their captain like the man said.  You guys relax.  I get the feeling we're not going to get many chances for it overall."

With that, Frost will look around for something that appears to be a bridge, since the captain of the vessel is likely to be there.

Once found, she'll start walking in that direction.

[/Lady Frost]