[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sat Oct 23 19:06:03 PDT 2004

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>The dwarf shrugs.  "I ain't the capt'n, but sure we can charge e-clips."
>[/GM]

She smiles at sweetly as she cans but she comes out as more tired than
anything. She replies, "Thank you, could you show me where to get my
clips recharged and is there any chance we could bunk for the night and
discuss the situation with you people tommarow?"

--
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/