[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sat Oct 23 19:08:37 PDT 2004

BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> [Bongo]
>
> "Probably not a good idea," Bongo nods in agreement.  "Although if we
> could help get it aboard and help get it functional again, it might be
> a good way of saying thanks.  And if this is truly a Lazlo ship, it
> might also help persuade 'em to let us hitch a ride back to..."
>
> Bongo pauses a moment, as if he's just been blindsided by a thought.
> Looking at Rod with an increduous look he asks, "Wait a minute... did
> he say this was EIGHTY P.A.?????"
>
> He stares off into the mists for a moment or two before an awkward
> grin spreads across his muzzle.  Looking down at Rod he says, "Well, I
> guess the past may be the best place to hide from the Coalition...
> after all, they can't hunt you down BEFORE you've become an outlaw...
> or in my case, even before you're born..."
>
> [/Bongo]

[Alex]
Alex just shakes her head, "That is what he said."
{/Alex]

ooc: Did they even make Dogboys in 80 PA? I know the CS military was
much smaller.

--
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/