[Taocow PBEM] Big Website Change!!!

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Sat Oct 23 20:21:38 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/23/2004 1:07:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:
I've altered the website, not the big radical change I wanted, but that
was gonna take too much time.

Anyways, I've altered the character page.  You should all go take a
look, make sure the writeups of your characters are alright.  I hunted
the web looking for pictures.  Unfortunately there were no specific
images I could find of a hairless dwarf with unbelievably long nose
hairs, nor of a Dog Boy precisely matching Bongo's description, and
sadly I could find only one image that even vaguely resembled Lady Frost.
Don't sweat it, chief... I'll send you the picture I've been using on my
character sheet for Bongo.  I've also got a picture of a 'frosty' woman that might
work for Frost.

oh, and as for Rod... try www.heromachine.com and fire up HM 2.0 on the
UnderGround Online link.  It has a dwarven body template that might work pretty
well.