[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 06:24:39 PDT 2004

> [GM]
> Phaeton grimaces.  "I cannot speak for the Coalition of your time, but
> this Coalition will torture many of you for being just what you are."
> [/GM]

[Bongo]
Bongo snorts as he wrings the sea water out of his Fedora.   "Sounds like we
got the same Coalition then, buddy... or at least they're close enough for my
taste.   I severed all ties with the one I left, and if it's at all possible
I'd rather not make any with this one.   It feels pretty good not being an
outlaw all of a sudden."   He adds with a grin as he smoothes his hat back into
shape and puts it back on his head.
[/Bongo]

> > [Rod Black]
> > Rod glances at the dwarf thats par4t of the crew.
> > snorts and says "dwarves!... " then snorts.  he then
> > says to the lady "well if you need any assistance with
> > repairs, I am willing to lend a hand." as an after
> > though he adds "Im not a dwarf!"
> > [/Rod Black]

[Bongo]
Bongo looks over at Phaeton.   "That goes for me too.   I'm no great shakes
as a mechanic, but I've got two paws and a strong back and I'm willing to put
'em to work wherever you need 'em when it comes to getting that VTOL back up
and running."
[/Bongo]