[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Wed Oct 27 12:44:29 PDT 2004

> > [GM]
> > "I think," the dwarf says, "the skipper'll be wann'ng to talk to
> > your friend before anything else."

> Alex nods in response and states, "I can understand that, do you want
> to escort us to the captain?"

"Just follow Phaeton over there." the dwarf points to the tattooed man.
He and your friend are going to see him right now."
[/GM]

> [Arden]
> Looks up at Alex, the the dwarf. He smiles. "Did they manage to grab
> my stuff that was dangling off the rope when I took my bath down
> there?"
> [/Arden]

[GM]
"Aye, they did." the dwarf replies.  "Maybe a wee bit wet, but I trust
you pack better than that."
[/GM]

> [Rod Black]
> Rod glances at the dwarf that is part of the crew, snorts and says
> "Dwarves!... " then snorts. He then says to the lady "Well if you
> need any assistance with repairs, I am willing to lend a hand."  As
> an after though he adds "I'm not a dwarf!"
> [/Rod Black]

[GM]
The dwarf gives Rod a rather odd and distasteful look, and mutters under
his breath "Kzil-krid" and turns back to his duty.  The woman suddenly
cracks a smile.  "Alright, I won't call you a dwarf, and if you've got
some mechanical skills, then that would be rightly fine with me."
[/GM]

> [Bongo]
> Bongo looks over at Phaeton.   "That goes for me too.   I'm no great
> shakes as a mechanic, but I've got two paws and a strong back and I'm
> willing to put 'em to work wherever you need 'em when it comes to
> getting that VTOL back up and running."
> [/Bongo]

> > [GM]
> > The tattooed man, Phaeton, is issuing orders to a number of men
> > preparing  to lift the VTOL out of the sea.
> >
> > "Yes?" Phaeton asks Kyle, eyeing the SAMAS suspiciously.
> > [/GM]

> [Kyle]
> Kyle smiles beneath his face plate.  "Dont worry pal I am not a Dead
> Boy. I just happen to like their PA thats all. I was hoping you might
> have a spot I could store it and maybe patch it up a bit?"
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
"We'll see what we can do." Phaeton replies.  "Now if you'll excuse me."
he turns on his heals and follows after Lady Frost.

Phaeton walks quickly to catch up with Lady Frost and they start walking
up a small set of narrow steps to the bridge.

Even as they do a stretcher carefully lifts St. Pierre, seemingly
forgotten in the confusion, out of the wreck of the VTOL.  A medic runs
up to the old man, flips an oxygen mask on his face and shouts to the
company, "Who is responsible for this man?"
[/GM]

[OOC]
Due to the disjointed nature of my posts over the last little bit,
things got a little chaotic.  I've got the website up to date so if you
want to review order of events and such, just go to
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/archives/part_2_chapter_i.html
[/OOC]

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Visit My Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Or My Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/