[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 13:45:31 PDT 2004

> > [Rod Black]
> > Rod glances at the dwarf that is part of the crew,
> snorts and says
> > "Dwarves!... " then snorts. He then says to the
> lady "Well if you
> > need any assistance with repairs, I am willing to
> lend a hand."  As
> > an after though he adds "I'm not a dwarf!"
> > [/Rod Black]
>
> [GM]
> The dwarf gives Rod a rather odd and distasteful
> look, and mutters under
> his breath "Kzil-krid" and turns back to his duty.
> The woman suddenly
> cracks a smile.  "Alright, I won't call you a dwarf,
> and if you've got
> some mechanical skills, then that would be rightly
> fine with me."
> [/GM]

[Rod Black]
Rod looks up at the lady (I assume she is taller than
rod) and says "is there a place I can rest up, and do
some maintenance on my euqipment?". asa an after
thought he says "oh, is there any scrap metal around
about yay big? and holds his arms out to indicate the
size of his previous hoverboard. if he is shown a
place to res he will use what ever energy he can get
from the leylines to recharge his equipment, change
out of the horrid dwarf armor, and into his
leathers,and get to work on a new hoverboard.
[/Rod Black]

ooc: does rod know the word "Kzil-krid" or is it a
different dialect than what rod grew up with?

=====
Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com