[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle - ROD

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 18:54:35 PDT 2005

<KACHUNK!>

> > [Osiris]
> > Looking over at Bongo, Osiris says "Yo B, you
> wanna help me out with the
> > body? He should be given a proper resting
> place....lets put him back into
> > his cabin and decide later."
>
> [Bongo]
> "Sure thing, Osiris." Bongo replies, placing the
> rune sword back on the
> deck, and helps Osiris lift the Captain's body to
> his cabin.
> [/Bongo]

[Rod Black]
rodd looks askance at the sword and says "im not too
sure we should leave that lying arouind... maybe we
could deep 6 it or something else to keep it away from
the wrong hands..."
[/rod black]

> [Meanwhile, above deck...]
>
> [GM]
> "I shall instruct the crew to make steam for
> Dublin." Phaeton says.
>
> Suddenly, one of the crew shouts "Hey!  Look over
> the side."  Everyone on
> deck peers over and sees a figure swimming for all
> he's got towards the
> coast.
>
> "Silly bastard'll never make it!" someone shouts.
> "Who is it?" someone else
> says.  "I'll wager it's Silbran.  He an' the Capn'
> was mighty close."
> [/GM]

[Rod black]
"I think we should bring him back on deck, and ask him
some questions, he may be able to illuminate the
situation a litte more...  kyle? you be able to grab
him with you SAMAS?"
[/Rod BLack]

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com