[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle - ROD

Alice & Brenton Bartholomew abbart at iqconnect.net.au
Thu Apr 7 03:59:22 PDT 2005

>[Rod black]
>"I think we should bring him back on deck, and ask him
>some questions, he may be able to illuminate the
>situation a litte more...  kyle? you be able to grab
>him with you SAMAS?"
>[/Rod BLack]

[Kyle]
Kyle looks at the swimming man and smile "Are you sure you want him."

Kyle looks to his SAMAS and back to the water, then at Rod.

"OK I'll go and get him, before something eats him."

Kyle then walks slowly over to his SAMAS and suits up.  Hits his jets
and sets off at sea level buzzing the swimmer a few times then grabbing
him and will bring him back on deck.
[/Kyle]