[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Fri Apr 8 12:25:14 PDT 2005

> > [GM]
> > Phaeton nods in agreement.  "Such loss of life grieves me and She who
> > guides me.  Though I wish to leave this boat as soon as possible, I can
> > think of no faster way to get to land, however."

> Alex looks up at the position of a life boat and replies, "I was thinking
> about the idea of taking a life boat. When we get to this 'Dublin', could
> they not hand us as pirates? It could even be said without too much
> trouble that we are pirates."

Phaeton nods.  "Yes, you do have a point.  The Captain had many friends,
particularly in these isles.  I think your idea may be best."
[/GM]

[...]

> > [Bongo]
> > "I don't want to swim," Bongo says, "so I think getting this ship in is
> > the best bet."
> > [/Bongo]

> [Alex]
> Alex takes off her helmet for a moment and has awry smile. She asks with
> an attempt at humor, "I though you would doggy paddle." It sounds like she
> is more or less trying to break the tension. She states after a moment, "I
> can swim reasonable well but almost drowned before being picked up myself
> so I cannot see us swiming."
> [/Alex]

[Bongo]
"I had to swim in this water when we first came through the rift." Bongo
replies, chuckling at Alex's joke.  "I don't want to do *that* again."
[/Bongo]

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/