[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sun Apr 10 18:11:46 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> As Alex swims towards the man, she see's Kyle's SAMAS fly overhead and
> grab
> the man, and bring him back on deck.  A few crew members lend Alex a hand
> and help back on deck.

[Alex]
Alex catches her breath from the swim as she sits on the deck. After a
moment, she takes off her helemet and states, "Thak you, I did nto think
about going after him an the Sam but just reacted."
[/Alex]

> Phaeton turns to Rod.  "What did you want to ask this man, before he gets
> dragged down to the hold?"

Alex replies, "I have a question" and turns towards the man, "Why did
you try and escape" while using telepathy to listen to his mind at the
same time.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com