[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 23:58:55 PDT 2005

--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:
> >> [GM]
> >> As Alex swims towards the man, she see's Kyle's
> SAMAS fly overhead and
> >> grab
> >> the man, and bring him back on deck.  A few crew
> members lend Alex a hand
> >> and help back on deck.
> >> [/GM]
>
> > [Alex]
> > Alex catches her breath from the swim as she sits
> on the deck. After a
> > moment, she takes off her helemet and states,
> "Thank you, I did not think
> > about going after him and the Sam but just
> reacted."
> > [/Alex]
>
> [GM]
> "'Tis alright, m'lady." one of the sailors says.
> "Even though it be
> Silbran, it's good to see ye are decent folk."
> [/GM]
>
> >> [GM]
> >> Phaeton turns to Rod.  "What did you want to ask
> this man, before he gets
> >> dragged down to the hold?"
> >> [/GM]
>
> > [Alex]
> > Alex replies, "I have a question" and turns
> towards the man, "Why did you try
> > and escape" while using telepathy to listen to his
> mind at the same time.
> > [/Alex]
>
> [GM]
> The man stammers, and his surface thoughts reveal
> fear and anger.  There is
> also the clear intent to deceive.
>
> "I guess I was just, um, a little confused." he
> says, while he fidgets.
> "You know, hitting the water must have dazed me.
> That's all."
>
> One thing that the others can guess, and Alex knows
> for sure now is that the
> man is lying.  Alex senses a man prepared for any
> violence, and to something
> in his left pant pocket.
> [/GM]

[Rod Black]
Rod studies the man with the sternest look he can
muster, and describes the ring on the one servers
finger that was also found in the chest (wont mention
the chect just describing the symbol on the ring)
while watching the mans actions closely. then asks
"what do you know of this symbol" then he goes on to
describe the man in the robes and asks "what do you
know of this man?" then he describes the temple in the
photo and carefully watches his reactions with that as
well, and askes "what is the significance of this
place?" (of course rod will let him answer each
question) "I also noticed you paying keen interest in
that sword... what do you know about the captain? and
our destination?"
[/Rod Black]

> > [Arden]
> > Musing on the past few hours events and his own
> personal past, his eyes
> > glaze over slightly in deep contemplation. Then,
> snapping rigidly to an
> > almost military attention, his eyes dart around,
> searching for Phaeton.
> > When he sees him, Arden will stride purposefully
> towards him. "Phaeton! I
> > need to speak with you in private."
> > [/Arden]
>
> [GM]
> Phaeton tears himself away from the conversation
> between Silbran and Alex
> and walks over to Arden.  He turns to the others.
> "I will return in a
> moment.  Watch that man.  He may be a murderer."
> With that he leads Arden
> aside.
> [/GM]

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com