[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Fri Apr 15 19:07:51 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> "'Tis alright, m'lady." one of the sailors says.  "Even though it be
> Silbran, it's good to see ye are decent folk."

The red haired scout replies, "Well, I am just a soldier and enemy or
friend, must treat with some sort of honor.

> The man stammers, and his surface thoughts reveal fear and anger.
> There is
> also the clear intent to deceive.
>
> "I guess I was just, um, a little confused." he says, while he
> fidgets. "You know, hitting the water must have dazed me.  That's all."
>
> One thing that the others can guess, and Alex knows for sure now is
> that the
> man is lying.  Alex senses a man prepared for any violence, and to
> something
> in his left pant pocket.

Alex states, "He has got sometime in his picket." back to her companions
She switches her tone down a bit and tried to smile at him (Charm /
Impress of 50%) and look harmless. She asks, "Could you please sit down
on the floor and lay down with your legs and arms spread. You seem just
a bit fidgety and nervous." If he goes for whatever it is, she will
either kick his hand or use the butt of her rifle to strike his hand

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com