[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Sat Apr 16 13:23:21 PDT 2005

> [Rod Black]
> Rod studies the man with the sternest look he can muster, and describes
> the ring on the one server's finger while watching the man's actions
> closely.
> [/Rod Black]

[GM]
Silbren's face turns pale, but he says nothing.
[/GM]

> [Rod Black]
> Rod then asks "What do you know of this symbol?"
> [/Rod Black]

[GM]
"I know enough to keep silent." Silbren replies firmly.
[/GM]

> [Rod Black]
> Then he goes on to describe the man in the robes and asks "What do you
> know of this man?"
> [/Rod Black]

[GM]
Silbran shakes his head.  "Again, I will not say.  There's nothing you can
do to me that would be half as bad as what will be done if I speak."
[/GM]

> [Rod Black]
> Then Rod describes the temple in the photo and carefully watches his
> reactions with that as well, and askes "What is the significance of this
> place?"
> [/Rod Black]

[GM]
Silbren turns away.  "Go home.  Go home and forget about it."
[/GM]

> [Rod Black]
> "I also noticed you paying keen interest in that sword... what do you know
> about the Captain?  And our destination?"
> [/Rod Black]

[GM]
Silbren looks at Phaeton.  "Ask him.  I'll bet he knows more than me."

> Alex states, "He has got something in his pocket."  Back to her companions
> She switches her tone down a bit and tried to smile at him and look
> harmless. She asks, "Could you please sit down on the floor and lay down
> with your legs and arms spread. You seem just a bit fidgety and nervous."

Silbren looks around.  "Al... alright.  Look I'm on your side, really."  He
complies with Alex's instructions.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/