[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Apr 18 12:18:52 PDT 2005

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, Kitsune wrote:

> Aaron Clausen wrote:
>
>> [GM]
>> Silbren looks around.  "Al... alright.  Look I'm on your side, really."
>> He
>> complies with Alex's instructions.

> Alex smiles back at him, hard but she is able to manage. She asks, "Coudl you
> please tell me what is going on? Why did you attempt to escape. You would
> have probably drowned!"

"Alright, look," Silbren replies, "it's just that, well, you know, the crew
didn't like the Captain favoring me.  I really didn't go in for the
Captain's plan, but he was in command, and I'm not mutineer.  When he said
he was delivering that Lady... Lady Frost I think to someone who was willing
to pay us millions in NGR credits, I thought oh well, who's Lady Frost to
me?  But when you guys knocked the hell out of the crew and killed the
Captain, even with the Sword of..." The man stops himself, and smiles
nervously.  "Anyways I just thought I'd be best served hightailing it."

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/