[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Tue Apr 19 18:20:26 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> Silbran sighs. "The Captain and some man brought me on with the idea.
> I don't know who the man was, he wore long white robes and gloves, so
> I couldn't see his face and hands. They said if I did what the Captain
> told me when the time was right, you know, make sure Phaeton wasn't
> trouble and make sure our guests were secured for the voyage to the
> west coast of Ireland, then I'd get a million NGR credits."

Alex turns to Lady Frost and asks, "Does anything of what he is talkign
about strike a note or do you not know what he is talking about?"

> The man seems to be telling the truth now, and there is a feeling of
> relief emanating from him. The name of the sword comes through; "Sword
> of Zelgar". Alex cannot place the name, though perhaps when she tells
> one of her companions, they may recognize it.

Alex will use her telepathy to transmit the information to Bongo

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com