[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 13:47:26 PDT 2005

> > [Alex]
> > Alex looks for Lady Frost, forgetting that she is
> downstairs, likely trying
> > to sleep not actually sleeping. She states, more
> or less to herself, "What a
> > time for her to be down below."
> > [/Alex]
>
> [Bongo]
> "We're all pretty tired." Bongo says, still waiting
> for Rod to reply.
> [/Bongo]

ooc: not sure if rod has maps or not,...
[Rod black]
if rod has the kind of maps bongo is looking for, he
will pull them out, and take a look at the
co-ordinates.. prolly the smae place we were at when
we were last on the continent..  otherweise he will
just shrug and say "hmm never did get ahold of one of
those"
[Rod Black]

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com