[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Derek McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:16:39 PDT 2005

[Arden]
He shrugs, and honestly says, "I have no real money to speak of, Phaeton. I
can offer nothing but my personal belongings... still, I shall search my
person for credits."

**If he has any, he'll hand them over instantly to Phaeton... if he has
them. If not, he'll offer to trade some of his belongings for quick
credits**
[/Arden]