[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 2 23:34:56 PDT 2005

[Talas]
Talas turns to Rob Black and says "Well Mr. Black it
would apear that you my by able to help my in more
ways that one. Firstly It is obviose that all though I
know the names of the people in this company I do not
know of there perfesions and what talents they bring
to this group. perhaps you would be as so kind as to
enlighten my on this manner. But as for the use of
your own mystic talents, if the storeys that I have
heard are true. I was hoping that I could have my
Particle beam weapons converted to mystic energy
rather that the mundane energy that powers them now."

Talas Follows Kyle into the nearby shop and quietly
stands back and listens as Kyle speaks to the shop
keep.
[/Talas]