[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 14:34:09 PDT 2005

--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:

[GM]
The shopkeeper stumbles over his words, now eyeing all
of you darkly.  "I... I never knew him... Mr. Griz
that is to be one for the drink.  What's your interest
in him, anyways?"
[/GM]

[Amanda Connors]

Every good reporter knew when an interview was going
nowhere.  She moved forward and took hold of Talas'
arm, pulling him back gently, but with a strength that
far exceeded what she looked capable of.

To the shopkeeper, she smiled as charmingly as she
could  "He borrowed some of my lipstick and I really
need it back."

Without dropping the smile, she quietly spoke to the
rest of the group.  "Guys, we should go before we
scare the nice man anymore."
[/Amanda Connors]

OOC:  Anyone else right up with Talas that doesn't
follow will get pulled along by Amanda as well.  Well,
one other person at least.  Only have one free hand left.