[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Sat Aug 13 00:24:07 PDT 2005

D McCullough wrote:

> [Arden]
> He looks to the shopkeeper, then to Amanda. "I agree. The poor man is
> obviously unknowing of anything else we might need to know." In
> elvish, he says to Talas, "Well, brother, we might just wish to do
> some scouting around, urban and on the outskirts, and see if he is
> gone by mundane ways or by magical ways."
>
> He walks over to Alex and places a hand gentley on her shoulder. He
> leans in to whisper, "We might wish to check the outskirts and ask
> around about any aircraft or large land rovers over the last few
> days... and have our 'urban' types continue to look around town for
> signs of where he might have gone." He looks over to Rod, then grins.
>
> He motions over to Rod. "Can I talk to you a second, my friend?"
>
> [/Arden]

[Alex]
Ales nods her head, "That sounds like a planet. I have to warn you that
I am not much of a pilot. I can fly a hover cycle alright but nothing
much larger. I have piloted a hover jeep a fee times but never any large
transports."

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com