[Taocow PBEM] Chapter V: A Stranger And His Knowledge

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 13:40:37 PDT 2005

[Talas]
leaning slightly in toward Amanda, Talas says "Yes I
agree Lady Amanda. This yong man will not be able to
tell us anything else."  Then playfully rubbing his
arm, were Amanda grabed him, he says with a smile "But
tell me my Lady, how do you come by such strength?"
[/Talas]

[Amanda Connors]
Without missing a beat Amanda replied, "Curves."

Not getting any real information from that shopkeeper,
there didn't seem to be much choice but to search
Griz' office.  Or whatever he used for that in the
store.

She turned to the building and examined the front door
from where she stood, hoping it used a simple door
lock instead of something more unusual.

"You guys go ahead and see what you can find, I think
I'm going to look a bit closer to home."
[/Amanda Connors]