[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Thu Aug 18 18:09:47 PDT 2005

BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> [Bongo]
> "I'd rather make him cry than make him a casualty," Bongo says with a
> sorrowful expression on his muzzle.  "Besides, I can track him down
> after all this is over and try to make it up to him."
>
> "Now, speaking of tracking... let's find out where our scaly friend
> went."  He began sniffing about, trying to follow Griz's scent trail.
> [/Bongo]

[Alex]
Alex smiles, "Well, between you taking teh low road and me taking teh
high road, I am pretty sure we can find where he went. No matter what
else the Coalition does, they train us to do our jobs and do them well."

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com