[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 17:28:17 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/18/2005 5:08:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
kitsunefx at netzero.com writes:

[Alex]
Alex smiles, "Well, between you taking teh low road and me  taking teh
high road, I am pretty sure we can find where he went. No  matter what
else the Coalition does, they train us to do our jobs and do  them well."
[/Alex]

[Bongo]
"Yep, can't argue with that..." Bongo mutters, not even looking up from his
efforts, then switched his voice to that of a slick salesman.  "These two
finely trained killing machines brought to you courtesy of the Coalition States
-- where we care enough to send the very best."

He allows himself a slight chuckle before going back to work.  "Right  now
I'm mainly just trying to establish a general direction... then I can astral
project and possibly catch up with him."
[/Bongo]