[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

D McCullough derekm617 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:19:42 PDT 2005

[Arden]
He grins at Rod's voice, then states plainly, "I need something that tracks
recent magical activities. I know very little concerning your magical
technology, but I'm curious if you had some way to track if there have been
massive amounts of magic used in the general area, where and what kind." He
looks at Rod, expecting to me laughed at... but you never know.
[/Arden]