[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man? OOC

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 20:36:57 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/19/2005 3:01:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:

>  OOC:   Guess who's back, friends and neighbors?    :)

And a big welcome back to you!  Glad to have you back.   The GM is most
pleased by your return.

It's good to BE back.  The Dog Boy player is most pleased by being  allowed
to return... and while I'm at it, I'd like to thank everyone for  requesting
Bongo not die after I ducked out.  I really appreciate the  thought.