[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 06:48:03 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/22/05 3:44:23 AM, abbart at iqconnect.net.au writes:

> [Kyle]
> Kyle draws his pistol and moves for cover.  "hey Guys its proberbly set
> to defend the shop.  If we back away it will probaly leave us alone."
> [/Kyle]

[Bongo]
The sounds of a crash and companions' voices bring Bongo out of his tracking
efforts, smacking his forehead as he just now realizes what the others' plan
to have a look around actually entails.

"Yes, please folks... let's just back off and try to convince this thing --
as well as anyone who might have just seen all this -- that this was just an
innocent mistake.   We didn't really _mean_ to crumble the lock on the front
door."

Telepathically he sends to both Osiris and Frost, **Give me a minute or two
and I'll project in to have a look around before I try to trace Griz himself.
Robots aren't very good at detecting astral presences.**
[/Bongo]