[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 13:53:43 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/22/05 2:49:11 PM, mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:

> OOC: I trust that Bongo is going to slip into his astral form now.

OOC: You trust correctly... of course, he would first find a comfortable (and
well-guarded) spot to apparently take a quick nap.

> [GM]
> Bongo meditates and within a few seconds, feels himself slipping out of his
> body.  Below, he can see himself and his companions.  Moving inside the
> shop,
> Bongo's astral form sees Osiris, laying on top of some merchandise marked
> "Clearance - 50% off".  Hiding behind a large shelfing unit, the robot, a
> rather patched up robot that looks like it has seen some action, has what
> looks like a laser barrel poking out of an arm.
>
> Beyond is the counter, and behind it is another robot, smaller, with six
> spider-like legs and a rather nasty looking gun barrel poking out of its
> chest.  It seems to be hovering over some sort of trap door.
> [/GM]

[Bongo]
*Get everyone out of the store, there are two robots on guard.   The other
one's out of sight and on top of a trap door.* Bongo telepathically sends to
Lady Frost.

As his astral form is intangible, Bongo dives down to see if he can see/sense
anything underneath the trap door.   After investigating under the
spider-bot, he proceeds to have a thorough look throughout the establishment.
[/Bongo]