[Taocow PBEM] Moving

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Mon Aug 22 21:06:33 PDT 2005

Well, there are many of the books available on the web.

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/
ICQ:       23146924