[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man? OOC

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 06:04:17 PDT 2005

> > But I'm not Ugly. I'm one of the pritty people.
> > OK that dose it I am now officaly crying. WHAAA! BOOO!
> > HOOO! and WHAAA again.
> > I hope you people are happy. :)
>
> I don't know about anybody else, but I know I am! ;-)

Yeah, but the standard "Evil GM Contract" clearly states that you must derive
great pleasure from the woes of the PCs.   You have a contractual obligation
to be happy... wait a minute, or is that just one of the fringe benefits?   I
can't remember if the Rifts version is the same as the HU one.     :)