[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 15:02:38 PDT 2005

OOC:  Since Osiris is inside, and Bongo is well
outside, I'm adjusting to take into account the
relative unlikeliness of Osiris' stated actions
(moving to cover Bongo).
Also there's the fact that I'm getting online to post
on a rather erratic schedule right now.  I missed the
best spot to do this, I'm doing it now.    :p

[Osiris]
**snip**

Without taking his eyes off the targets, Osiris says
to the group "everyone Bongo is now floating about in
another form trying to take a look around, so lets sit
tight till he gets back. Also the robot is sitting
over there behind those shelves (he indicates with his
pistol) while there is another heat signature showing
up over there behind the counter."

Seeing Lady Frost appear with her frosty costume
again, the young knight says with a smile "well its
good to see you back to your old form, but I do think
that we will have to go shopping for some more
....normal clothes later on."
[/Osiris]

[Lady Frost]

She mentally nodded to the information Bongo gave her
and then, as Osiris came into view, she lunged forward
and yanked him back out of the shop.

"Yeah, two bots.  Bongo told me.  Spider on a trap
door.    C'Mon bull-in-a-china-shop, store's closing."

Once certain everyone is out, she points to the opened
doorway and fills it with a thick sheet of ice.

She gestures to the group to keep silent for a moment
to see if the robots shoot at the ice wall, then looks
to Osiris.
"New clothes, you think?  I've been looking for a
store I can make some use of since we got here.
There's a few things I'd like to get if I'm going to
be here much longer."
[/Lady Frost]