[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man? OOC:

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 15:09:01 PDT 2005

> OOC:
>
> Hi every one it has just accrued to me, having a
> mind
> that moves at the speed of malaises (IN the winter)
> that a description of Talas has never really been
> given. And since we are all here now, here it goes.

I have to wonder, did you mean malaises?  or molasses?

The interesting part is that both words make sense in
context, they just change the meaning of the comment
immensely.

Personally I'd prefer it if you move like molasses.
If you move like a malaise I really wouldn't want to
sit next to you on the bus.

No offense.
:D