[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 30 20:23:46 PDT 2005

[Talas]
OOC: I am assuming the the one tat winked at Talas is
the some one that was at the wharf.
OOC:

Talas spends the 1PPE to go MDC. And stops in front of
the ogre that winked and says " I am tracking a
demon!Let us pass!"

- if he says no. I grab him and through him into his
Friend, at full strength. The Armour should keep them
from being seriously hurt.
[/Talas]