[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <OOC>

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 02:03:53 PST 2005

OOC:  I'm borrowing this neat little thing one of my
other games does.  In the subject line, after the post
title, we put a notation about who's involved in the
post, or where it's happening.  I'll start it on my
next reply, in about 2 minutes....

I've noticed that occasionally, characters spread out
a bit and it might be nice if we could tell at a
glance what posts we need to reply to and what's going
on elsewhere.  It's nice to know, but Frost doesn't
_need_ to know what's happening outside atm.  She can
find out later in game play.  And won't that be fun,
she'll be sad she missed it.   I would have had lots
to say to that herald.